• Register
  • Help

Topic: Blessings on Tom Hopkins!

Share/Bookmark

Blessings on Tom Hopkins!

Well, following the instructions by Tom on how to overcome the limited number of voices of the GPO organ, I created a powerhouse organ piece, which quite well demonstrates how to get a good 32 ft power bass! I am pleased, and can see many more possiblities for expanding the organ. If you want to check it out, the piece is posted on the demos and midi page under Dynamite Organ.

If you write for or record organ, you really ought to check out Tom's tutorial on the organ. It is quite helpful.

Richard

Re: Blessings on Tom Hopkins!

Richard,

I seem to be getting an awful lot of good press here the last couple of days. And it's not even April fools!

I was hoping that someone would take advantage of the pipe organ features I put in last fall and your "dynamite" piece on the other thread has put a smile on my face as I begin a few days of time off tomorrow. I like the way you think - your pieces are always interesting to me. Glad I could help expand your palette a little.

Tom

Re: Blessings on Tom Hopkins!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hopkins
    Richard,

I seem to be getting an awful lot of good press here the last couple of days. And it's not even April fools!

I was hoping that someone would take advantage of the pipe organ features I put in last fall and your "dynamite" piece on the other thread has put a smile on my face as I begin a few days of time off tomorrow. I like the way you think - your pieces are always interesting to me. Glad I could help expand your palette a little.

Tom
    Tom, We haven't even started yet.....we're keeping all the (really) good stuff for when JABB arrives!!

Frank

Go Back to forum