• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bela D Media Intros LD2! Coming soon!

Thumbs up Bela D Media Intros LD2! Coming soon!

Lyrical Distortion 1 provides the user with unlimited multisampled power at an extremely competitive price point.

Welcome Lyrical Distortion 2! LD2 is an extension of LD1 with a 4 GB sample pool. It can be used independently but for the ultimate experience, it is highly recommend that LD2 run side by side with LD1. LD2 also provides patches that will extend the LD1 pallet.

The LD2 extension includes...

Up Pick Sustain
    Palm Up Pick
    Power chord Up Pick
    Palm Power chord Up Pick
    Pull offs
    sus2 Chords
    sus4 Chords
    Octaves (up and down pick)
    Palm Octaves (up and down pick)
    Muted notes
    Dig Pick
    Palm Staccato
    Power chord Staccato
    Palm Power chord Staccato

Both versions of Lyrical Distortion offer the tone that drives todays most popular rock bands. The sound is crisp and tight with the proper amount of non-limiting distortion in place. Powered by Tascam's GS3 and Native Instrument's Kontakt, both version of Lyrical Distortion boast...

Independent Left and Right guitar samples
    Round Robin w/4 Samples for every single note
    Release Triggers

LD1 MSRP: $149.99
    LD2 MSRP: $149.99

Users of LD1 may purchase LD2 for the insane price of $99.99. A full DVD of sampling madness for the price of song!
    You cant afford not to own this popular guitar library.

LD2 coming September 2005

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Bela D Media Intros LD2! Coming soon!

Looks awesome! Any kind of guitar staccatos, particularly power chords, are extremely useful and also pretty under-represented in the sample world.
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

Looks fantastic guys. . . really filling out the possibilities of the electric guitar me thinks. Looking forward to hearing some demos, Especially some combined LD 1 and 2 . LD 1 was already on the list but it looks like my list ain't getting any shorter hehe. Congrats.

OT - Do you plan on expanding on the Bass guitar from studio B in the same way? Just curious.

Johnny - FXpansion Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_FX
    OT - Do you plan on expanding on the Bass guitar from studio B in the same way? Just curious.

Unfortunately the bass guitar I used for Studio B belonged to an ex-band member of mine, and he and I are no longer performing together so no new recordings would be possible, but updated programming with the existing sample pool is also possible. Also, I sampled much more than I edited for the library so future updates would be possible.

But the good news is that of Studio B II, which will focus on a more jazzy rhythm section, and will include a fretless electric bass through a dirty amp. It will be a lot of fun (and dirty (think music from a dark, smokey room)).
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Go Back to forum