• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Advanced in GPO Studio?

Melbourne, Australia

GPO Advanced in GPO Studio?

Hi Gary and Tom and anyone else who is developing the GPO Advanced,

Just a quick question, will GPO Advanced be able to run from GPO Studio??? I really enjoy working in GPO Studio alongside my sequencer, as opposed to using GPO as a VST instrument within the sequencer... Hope that running GPO Advanced in GPO Studio is what you guys have planned!

Note: I haven't got any choice (i.e. have to run through GPO Studio) as I am stuck with Logic v5.51 on a PC so I use ASIO4ALL to wrap 2 of my soundcards channel into ASIO for GPO Studio, whilst the soundcards "original" ASIO driver is used by Logic... This way, I get to prevent the nasty hanging notes problem in Logic! And I enjoy working this way too!

Jun - meeehoon

Re: GPO Advanced in GPO Studio?

I concur, meeehoon!

I had a dedicated machine running Gigastudio already so I decided to also install GPO on it (on a separate drive even). I've heard people say it runs smoother as a plugin to Sonar for example on the same computer, while others maintain it's best on its own machine. I use Sonar, but I too prefer to using GPO Studio with up to 64 channels available.

I'm looking forward to GPO-A and all its new instruments and controls, but I never considered we may NOT immediately have the functionality of GPO Studio with it. It'll be interesting to see what they say.
    "You know, Lois, I'm really not comfortable talking about this amelodically." - Brian the Dog

Go Back to forum