• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Long Time

Smile Long Time

Here is my Long Time.
    It is a composition that I hope could give you a little bit of peace and quiet.
    I would like to dedicate this song to all the people that are in difficult all over the world and to all the soldiers (Italian and not) that are only dreaming piece.

It is a work where I put some ispiration coming from a great composer (you can listen some Alan Silvestri Style and reminders).
    I only hope to be not too much close to him.

All GPO but the first Violin Ens.

Long Time

Wine Country, Colorado

Re: Long Time

What a wonderful work this is. I woke up this morning feeling frustrated and hearing Long Time has eased my concerns. I wish all of the soldiers in harms way could hear this. Beginning the piece with birds singing was brilliant.
    Never look at the trombones. It only encourages them. Richard Strauss

My Website
    Beethoven's Eroica
    Antonio Salieri
    The History of Studebaker

This is truly magnificent. It brought tears to my old eyes...tears of joy.

What a beautiful piece of music!

My best to you,

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander

You're amazing.

Thank you for posting yet another work of beauty.

It truly made me feel completely at peace...

Thumbs up Re: Long Time

I already told you, earing the first draft you sent me, that the theme and piano syncopation were wonderful, and really moving emotions.

OK: now I found the source, The Overtoure of Forrest Gamp is an evident ciatation. Anyway you "recreate" the rithm and sound very well, and you had the chance of training your self with this transcription, and re-composition.

This final release is very nice, it's a perfect professional soundtrack to a dream, the movie you may imagine existing in your mind...evocative: that's all.

Oh Man Roberto,

you are so blessed!

a very moved and humbled Dan

So.....peaceful. The birds in the background add incredible atmoshpere to the piece. Great work!

Wow, what a great piece!!

Roberto, you have a true gift.

Your work is always professional...warm, rich and emotional.

What more could any composer aspire for?

Wonderful work!!

A wonderful creation.......The piano accompaniment was so lush and the harp glissandos really gave a lift to a beautifully-composed piece of music. BRAVO, ROBERTO.........BRAVO

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Orcas Island

Just breath-takingly beautiful. This music can just take all your cares away and bring you to a better place. This is what music is about.

Thanks for posting this.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast