• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Stand Alone Player Noise

Share/Bookmark

GPO Stand Alone Player Noise

I installed the latest GPO updater and the stand alone player still makes a horrible static occilation noise. Art Vista's VGP uses the same Kontakt player version and it works perfectly in stand alone. I don't really need to use the stand alone player for GPO but it should be working. Any ideas on how to correct the problem. I'm using an iMac G5 with 1 GB of ram.

Re: GPO Stand Alone Player Noise

Are you using it as a plug-in and does it work that way? Or have you only tried it in stand-alone mode? First thing I would suggest is check your VGP Kontakt player (since it is working) and see what the audio settings are for your soundcard, then check the GPO settings and see if there is any difference.

Maybe some other people who might have had this problem as well can throw some further light on the subject.

Re: GPO Stand Alone Player Noise

The GPO Kontakt player works fine as a plug-in for my sequencer but not as a stand alone. I have played with the settings but they don't make any difference. I'm using a basic Tiger system with no third party apps or utilities that could be the problem. Maybe a GPO reinstall would fix it if no other Mac users are having this problem.

Go Back to forum