Wow - what a program! I enjoyed just playing with it as a stand alone. Even got it set up in MIDI and made a simple track - If I can do it then anybody can!
My favorites in the early going:
1. Gary Garritan himself for his passionate interest in his users and products.
2. This forum for all it's help.
3. The Organs - mercy!!! They blow away my JV1080 (which have decent Pipes)
4. The Solo Strativari - stunning
5. The French Horns
6. The Steinway- with 512 ram (waiting for my ordered 1gb) - I already got the famous "out of memory message
7. The Oboes!
At any rate - should be an exciting journey. Now...if we can just come up with some ideas on how to impliment the sounds into the hymns