• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt2 question

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt2 question

Hi,

How do you load, or import, a bunch of instruments (not already in a multi) in one go in Kontakt2? In Halion, you can select multiple instruments from any folder and drag and drop them into Halion and they all open. When I try this in Kontakt, it just opens one of them. Surely there is a way to open more than one instrument at a time?

Also, is there a way to open an instrument so that it just loads its groups inside an exisiting instrument, so it is easier to create big keyswitched instruments from smaller ones. Currently I am opening all the other instruments and copying and pasting their groups into the first instrument in order to then create the keyswitches... which is laborious. In Halion you can open an instrument as "a folder"... anything similar in Kontakt?

Thanks

Thanks.

Re: Kontakt2 question

Anyone? .

Hi Doctor, for your first question you can't at the moment but a few people have mentioned this to NI so hopefuly it will be in the next update.

For the second question again no, sorry man. I think you should register at the NI forums and let them know about your concerns! (-:

Cheers
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Thanks, Theo... I have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    I think you should register at the NI forums and let them know about your concerns! (-:

Cheers

Go Back to forum