• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Giovani Edition | Product Endorsement By Leading Composers

Thumbs up The Giovani Edition | Product Endorsement By Leading Composers

Brian Tyler

"The Giovani Edition 'Voices of the Young' sample library is a wonderful tribute to just how powerful choirs can be in music. No other choir library does this so faithfully."

. Constantine
    . The Greatest Game Ever Played
    . Timeline
    . The Hunted
    . Frailty
    . Godsend
    . Darkness Falls

Jim Venable

"I think The Giovani Edition would be a great addition to any composers' library. The sounds are great for a range of compositional styles, particularly if one is writing anything haunting, religious or ethereal. The inclusion of the girls choirs is truly unique, I haven't seen this anywhere else."

. Venom
    . Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo
    . Scary Movie 3
    . EuroTrip
    . Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
    . Powerpuff Girls

Michael Nielsen

"The Boys Choir is the best out there and the Girl's Choir is a texture that simply cannot be found in any other library. The Giovani Edition is so rich and natural."

. Fantastic Four - 20th Century Fox Trailer
    . Get Rich Or Die Tryin' - Paramount Pictures Trailer
    . Elektra - 20th Century Fox Trailer
    . Disneymania Volumes 1 & 2 - Disney Records
    . Right Now - Pussycat Dolls - NBC Promo

Kaveh Cohen

"The Giovani Edition represents a leap forward in the children's choir sample library arena, providing a previously unattained level of realism, playability and quality. With a wealth of articulations, a versatile feature set and excellent sound quality, Giovani is a powerful and necessary addition to a composer's template."

. Beyond The Wall Of Sleep
    . Emmy Nominated John Travolta A&E Biography
    . The Crash Of Flight 191 - New York Festival Award Winning History Channel Special.

. Numerous shows for ABC, Cartoon Network, Discovery, E! Television, Fox Kids, The History Channel, Sci-Fi Channel, and the U.S. Air Force among others.

. Numerous trailers including Saw 2, Get Rich Or Die Tryin', Fantastic Four, The Island, Cinderella Man, Robots and many others.

Paul Dinletir

"The Giovani Edition is beautiful and haunting. The recording quality and attention to detail is superb. Ethereal and organic, the patches blend very well with other libraries. A very inspiring collection."

. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Cartoon Network)
    . My Life As A Teenage Robot (Nickelodeon)
    . Hell's Kitchen (FOX)
    . The Swan (FOX)
    . Samurai Jack (Cartoon Network)

. Numerous trailers including King Kong, The Chronicles Of Narnia, Transporter 2, Stealth, Into The Blue, The Day After Tomorrow and many others.

To learn more about The Giovani Edition:

To audition product demonstrations:

Orcas Island

Re: The Giovani Edition | Product Endorsement By Leading Composers

Congrats on such fine accolades. No one can dare entertain a notion that your libraries are less than professional .

Thumbs up Re: The Giovani Edition | Product Endorsement By Leading Composers

I agree with Gary.

I don't know if I'm able to say in English what I think: I'll try.

It's the issue that hit the composer mind, filled by too much ideas and possibilities...frequently the composer is feeling it just before writing a masterpiece!

Receiving my Giovani copy, I started playing and exploring it to select sounds for my first composition. The possibilities are so much, that I'm still unable to select the better set of sounds for just one demo...I'm starting to think that I will be forced to write more different pieces to explore all features... OK, I'm probably not writing masterpieces...(YET!) But...

That's inspiration. That's a flexible, powerful tool.

between this place and that place

yea GIO is great! I started doing so much with it that I never finished every piece *except one electronic epic thing* but stil have to get the mix right on that..
    Still I love GIO and yea!!!! Can't wait to get back to it when I am done with other projects.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Thumbs up Re: The Giovani Edition | Product Endorsement By Leading Composers

Thank you Gentlemen for taking the time to post. We could not be happier with the comments made by top professionals.

The library is really awesome... Lots of ideas come to mind. Looking forward to the sequel, heh.

I just recently received my copy of Giovani as well. It is a truly incredible product! The VCU is also extremely easy to work with and can do some really amazing things. All the comments in this thread are very well deserved. Anyone interested in ethereal vocals who hasn't checked this out should do so right away...

Go Back to forum