• Register
  • Help

Topic: Rewire problem

Rewire problem

I have previously only used Gigastudio 3 in traditional mode without rewire. A scenario has arisen where it would be beneficial to use it in rewire mode. Cubase SX 3.0 is the host and seems to be where the problem lies. I have enabled Rewire in GS3 and enabled Rewire channels 1-10 in Cubase. Nothing is muted. The problem is that I can only receive audio from GS 3 on Rewire 1-2. GS is showing activity on the master outs of all channels, but Cubase shows no sound activity on anything other than GS Rewire 1-2 and of course no sound is heard from the other channels either. If, in GS I switch tracks to Rewire 1-2 out then it can be heard in Cubase but this defeats the purpose of what I am trying to do here.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? Any suggestions?

Re: Rewire problem

Thanks Not Dudley -
    Your instructions are correct except I had already done all that. Thanks though.

For reasons unbeknownst to me, it just started working, so I am all happy now. (unless it later stops working - in which case I'll be all unhappy again) I have no idea what I did (if anything) to make it work. Strange.

Go Back to forum