• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: So...When do we get to start spamming...

Share/Bookmark

So...When do we get to start spamming...

Well, it's almost the 80,000th post...so when do we get to start spamming?!?!

Re: So...When do we get to start spamming...

Blimey - 80,000? That crept up on us.

Since winning the 50,000th spamfest, I stay clear of posting when it gets close to the big numbers - so with that I'll leave you all to do your Monty Python tributes.

Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

And it goes like this...

Man:You sit here, dear. Wife:All right. Man:Morning! Waitress:Morning! Man:Well, what've you got? Waitress:Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; Vikings:Spam spam spam spam... Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Vikings:Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

And it ends like this...

Man:Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam! Vikings:Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Waitress:Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

I'll take Spamela Anderson!
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith
    I'll take Spamela Anderson!
    Too funny!!!!

I'm not so sure there are any special plans for poster number 80,000.

Gary is out busting his butt for two weeks before AES show in New York, and he usually likes to monitor these thiings and since he is not able to, my hunch is that the next biggie will be 100,000.

That will be something else!
    Just a hunch,

Dan

I'm not so sure there are any special plans for poster number 80,000.

Gary is out busting his butt for two weeks before AES show in New York, and he usually likes to monitor these thiings and since he is not able to, my hunch is that the next biggie will be 100,000.

That will be something else!
    Just a hunch,

Dan

Go Back to forum