Biolabs Absynth Sounds Released
We're proud to announce Biolabs Absynth Research Sounds, offering nearly 400 presets for Absynth and including a 300MB specially-created sample library. The sounds have been expertly programmed by Biomechanoid, a well respected sound designer and one of the principle authors of the Absynth factory sounds.
Cameleon v1.6 Released
We've recently released v1.6 of our award winning additive synthesizer Cameleon 5000, which excels at pads and evolving textures. The update adds an improved noise generator with key tracking for brighter, crisper sounds, an improved reverb, key tracking on the filter, improved editing abilities as well as other feature enhancements and bug fixes. Cameleon has been praised by many Hollywood film composers, including Hans Zimmer*, and has won many awards including a Keyboard Keybuy Award, FM Platinum Award and CM Innovation Award.
If you've not come across Camel Audio before, you may not have heard of our other products. CamelSpace is a rhythmic multi-effect with a trance gate, filter and much more, whilst CamelPhat is a phattening multi-effect. These products have won many awards including an FM Platinum Award and CM Performance Award.
Biolabs Absynth Sounds
Camel Audio is proud to announce Biolabs Absynth Research Sounds, offering nearly 400 presets for Absynth and including a 300MB specially-created sample library. The sounds have been expertly programmed by Biomechanoid, a well respected sound designer and one of the principle authors of the Absynth factory sounds.
Biolabs Absynth Research is the only commercial sound bank to take full advantage of Absynth 3's advanced features, including sample playback, granular synthesis and surround sound. Every preset has at least four specially selected controllers, to give you fast access to the most important parameters. These can be used to mix, morph and mutate the sounds providing an enormous range of sounds.
The library includes three volumes of 128 sounds, which can also be purchased separately. Bio Synthesis is a collection of innovative bread and butter basses, leads, pads and synths. Bio Rhythmics offers a range of loops which you can mix in realtime using the specially programmed controllers. Bio SFX and Atmospheres, unsurprisingly, is a collection of superior special effects and atmospheres, perfect for film and TV soundtrack work.
Biolabs sounds can be purchased online at the Camel Audio website for 99 USD (plus VAT for EU residents - 93 EUR / 65 GBP). If you prefer you can buy each bank separately for 39.95 USD (plus VAT for EU residents - 35 EUR / 24 GBP). The website also provides demo MP3s and a bank of 30 free presets, to give you a taste of whats on offer.
- only commercial library to take advantage of Absynth 3's advanced features including sample playback, granular synthesis and surround sound
- rapid access parameters per patch - perfect for live tweaking
- all presets sub-categorized
- available on CD as well as via download
- 300 MB specially recorded sample library
- 128 basses, leads, pads and synths - bio:synthesis
- 128 special effects and atmospheres - bio:sfx+atmospheres
- 128 rhythmic loops - bio:rhythmics
'A huge assortment of sounds that will find their way into your compositions to add dimensions that you could not have created any other way. Biomechanoid is a SICK programmer - some of his best work for Absynth yet!'
- John Lehmkuhl, Producer/Composer (for Whitney Huston, Mariah Carey..), sound designer for Korg
* A little story: A guy came up to me last NAMM and said he really loved Cameleon. I was chatting to a guy from Steinberg at the time, so I said 'thanks very much' and continued my conversation. After a while I noticed there was a little crowd round him and I noticed his name badge said Hans, but the rest of it was obscured by his jacket - I thought nah - it couldn't be - but then his jacket moved to reveal 'Zimmer' I then went and apologised for not recognising him and had a chat - very nice guy.Cameleon v1.6 Released
Camel Audio have released version 1.6 of their critically acclaimed additive synthesizer which excels at pads and evolving textures. The update adds an improved noise generator with key tracking for brighter, crisper sounds, an improved reverb, key tracking on the filter, improved editing abilities as well as other feature enhancements and bug fixes.
The update comes with an extra 200 presets, for a total of 800, as well as new harmonic and noise profiles. Camel Audio have also released two new sound banks - TC Blue Space by Tim Conrardy is a collection of pads and textures that take advantage of Cameleons new capabilities. Kriminology by Kriminal is a collection of basses, leads and pads.
Camel Audio have also added a new tutorial to their website entitled 'Phattening your Cameleon' which includes many tips from top preset designers - together with Cameleons new features it will help you to get a thicker sound from Cameleon. The update and new sound banks are all free to registered users, who will be provided with the update via email.
The demo version has also been updated with reduced restrictions (no 15 min timeout, longer gap between silences) and a new set of presets. Therefore there has never been a better time to head over to the Camel Audio website and check out the demo!
- improved noise generator for brighter, crisper sounds (select LQ for old noise compatibility)
- key tracking for noise generator (KT above noise on easy page)
- key tracking for filter (KT above cutoff)
- improved reverb
- 200 extra presets included (now over 800, with over 1000 more available from the website)
- new and improved harmonic and noise profiles, extra images
- easier harmonic editing (log scale)
- copy/paste harmonic and noise profiles between voices and presets
- easy partial detune reset (click on central bar for zero detune)
- easier to select points
- bug fixes - soft cut fixed, copy button correctly labeled (Mac), Digital Performer issues solved
- new demo presets, demo restrictions reduced - 15 min timeout removed, longer btwn. silences