• Register
  • Help

Topic: Posting Messages with Forum

Share/Bookmark

Posting Messages with Forum

I have two computers at home - one a music only computer; the other a family computer - neither of which am I able to post messages to the GPO forum. We have Time Warner high speed cable. For internet I have Yahoo on the family computer and Road Runner on the music only computer.

I am able to post messages at my office through the network we have there but it is very inconvenient to not be able to post from home.

I'd be very interested in hearing what internet providers other Forum members are using so that I would be able to post from home.

Thanks

Re: Posting Messages with Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Stiletto
    I have two computers at home - one a music only computer; the other a family computer - neither of which am I able to post messages to the GPO forum. We have Time Warner high speed cable. For internet I have Yahoo on the family computer and Road Runner on the music only computer.

I am able to post messages at my office through the network we have there but it is very inconvenient to not be able to post from home.

I'd be very interested in hearing what internet providers other Forum members are using so that I would be able to post from home.

Thanks
    You can read from home, right? You should therefore be able to post from home. But you'll probably need to set your browser to allow cookies from northernsounds.com, otherwise you won't be able to successfully log in as a user.

Jim

Re: Posting Messages with Forum

Quote Originally Posted by mistahamma
    You can read from home, right? You should therefore be able to post from home. But you'll probably need to set your browser to allow cookies from northernsounds.com, otherwise you won't be able to successfully log in as a user.

Jim
    Thanks, Jim. I'll give it a try tonight.

Go Back to forum