• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT - Every Friday is BPO day!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up OT - Every Friday is BPO day!

It's great to be able to listen to the Buffalo Philharmonic every Friday on WNED concert station. Brings back memories of a time where I could actually afford to hold season tickets(or purchase a night once in a while)!
    I would give my left lower inner right side upper middle rib for the chance to be part of a live orchestra like the BPO! Eh, a dream is a wish your heart makes but the brain needs to comprehend.
    Thought I would share with all me buddies out there.
    Styxx

Re: OT - Every Friday is BPO day!

I really miss performing with an orchestra... I priced out LA phil tix and the cheapest I could find still came out to 65+ per concert. I mean seriously... I'll just listen to the radio.

I hear you but one thing that always sticks in my mind concerning the BPO. Do I spend it on the BPO or the Buffalo Bills? Let's see, the Buffalo Bills always loose but the Buffalo Philharmonic is a winning team! I think I'll support my winning team. Ya know what I mean?
    Styxx

I Googled WNED and you should be able to listen to it on the internet no matter where you are! http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wned/ppr/index.shtml

Yay for technology!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum