• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: ULTRA GROUP BUY and GIVEAWAY! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Share/Bookmark

ULTRA GROUP BUY and GIVEAWAY! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Prominy is proud to present...

Ultra Group Buy and Giveaway!

Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano

[I]Closed!

First of all,
    I would like to say thank you so much everyone for joining the group buy!
    We made it over 200! Fantastic!

Now we have many new customers all over the world.
    (Some of you are the first ones in your countries. )
    And returning customers, we are really glad that Prominy has become your choice again.

There are some patch updates on our website, to make full use of the products, please complete your registration at;

http://www.prominy.com/registration.htm

We hope you all enjoy LPC and PCP-80, and love to listen to your tunes using the products in the future.

Once again, thank you for your participation in the group buy.

Sincerely,

Akihito

--- Up to 100% OFF! ---

This is a great opportunity to purchase prominy's professional sample libraries!

Furthermore, we offer special giveaway.
    If you order earlier than other buyers, you can get higher probability and more chances to get your order for 100%OFF (free)!

>>> Sign Up Now!

LPC Electric Guitar Libraries

"Amazing! Not only the massive scale (the number of samples, size, various playing techniques), but also the playability and well-programmed articulations which were built with scrupulous care!"
    - Sound & Recording Magazine

The most extensive and hugest guitar sample library in the world!
    - includes over 60 Giga-bytes, approx. 150,000 samples!

(clean or distortion only version: over 30 GB, 75,000 samples)

Format: Kontakt2 NEW!, GIGA3.0/2.0
    Now LPC supports Kontakt2 format!*1
    Both (Kontakt2 and GIGA) formats are included in the package.

Gibson Les Paul Custom is the most supported and loved electric guitar in the world. Over three months, we recorded the sounds of this excellent electric guitar played by a top guitarist using the latest Digidesign ProTools HD system. You can make very authentic guitar track using LPC's Real Time Legato Slide instruments.

If you want to make a very authentic and convincing guitar track, LPC will be your best choice!

Incredible demos, details, users manuals >>

*1 Due to programming limitations in Kontakt, currently Realtime Legato Slide instruments are not available in Kontakt format. We are researching a way to reproduce Realtime Legato Slide completely in Kontakt. If we find a solution, .nki files for Realtime Legato Slide will be posted to our website and registered users will be able to download them. But at this point we won't guarantee to release .nki files for Realtime Legato Slide for Kontakt2

ELECTRIC GRAND PCP-80

Awarded 5 Stars
    - Sound on Sound Magazine

"From a pianist's point of view, performing with these samples feels just like playing the real thing, with none of the depressing artefacts one associates with sampled pianos.
    a fine, endangered keyboard has been rescued from extinction by a fanatically detailed and diligent sampling job."
    - Sound On Sound Magazine

The most extensive and hugest Yamaha Electric Grand Piano CP-80 sample library in the world!

Format: Kontakt, GIGA3.0/2.0, HALion, EXS

(all formats are included in the package)

- Recorded at 24 bit ultra high resolution, up to 20 various velocity levels.
    - Natural resonance and reverberation during note-off periods featuring trigger release function.
    - The "Normal Version" includes up to 60 seconds of sustain duration.

Demos details, users manual >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the products are counted all together so the price can reach the lowest price fast. (For example, if a customer buy LPC and another customer buy PCP-80, the count is 2. )

Up to 60 % off!
    If the total number of orders reaches 80, the Prices are...
    LPC Full versioin: (MSRP 599.00) > 239.60 USD
    LPC Distortion version: (MSRP 349.00) > 139.60 USD
    LPC Clean version: (MSRP 349.00) > 139.60 USD
    ELECTRIC GRAND PCP-80: (MSRP 199.00) > 79.60 USD

Discount chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bonus Giveaway
    Get the product you ordered for 100% free!*

We pick up a order ID randomly when the count of orders reach the following numbers. If your order number is picked up, you get the product you ordered for 100% free! We will refund the entry fee to your credit card account and ship your order immediately even before the group buy ends.

If you order earlier than other buyers, you can get higher probability and more chances to get your order for free. The giveaway continues until the group buy ends. If you didn't win 1st giveaway, you are still eligible for the next giveaways.

* if you orderd multiple products and your order ID is picked up, you get one of them for 100% OFF.
    To receive your product for 100% OFF, you need to agree to send us a demo featuring the product in 12 months. If you don't agree, the right of getting your order for 100% OFF will be moved to other buyers. The product will be shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Order now so you can get the Prominy products for up to 100% free!

>>> Sign Up Now!

Price Chart

Duration

October 3rd 2005 - November 4th 2005
    31 Days

Early Shipping Option

If you would like to receive your order before group buy duration ends or the price is not finalized, we ship your order at current price. If you need the product immediately, please e-mail to info@prominy.com . Be sure to include your name and order ID.

- Even If the price goes down after you use Early Shippng Option, we will not refund the difference.
    - If you use Early Shippng Option, your order is no longer the subject of Bonus Giveaway

Shipping

Shipping charges is applied to your order.

Priority shipping: USPS Priority Mail (Worldwide)
    Express shipping: USPS Express Mail (Worldwide) or FedEx (US customers only)

How to Sign up

Entry Fee:
    LPC Full version: 239.60 USD + shipping charge
    LPC Distortion version: 139.60 USD + shipping charge
    LPC Clean version: 139.60 USD + shipping charge
    PCP-80: 79.60 USD + shipping charge

- Entry fee is charged to your credit card on ordering.
    - Before you place an order, please listen to the demos on our website. There are many demos in various music genres.
    - To sign up for the group buy, you need to pay an Entry Fee which is the minimum amount the product will cost you. (= the lowest price + shipping fee)
    - If the prices reach the lowest prices, there will be no additional fee.
    - If the prices does not reach the lowest prices when the group buy ends, the difference between the entry fee and the final price is charged to your credit card.
    - Entry fee is non-refundable.

- Your order will be shipped after the group buy period ends, however if the
    prices reach the lowest prices before the group buy ends, we will start
    shipping.
    - We do not accept any returns.

Don't miss this insane offer! Enjoy!

>>> Sign Up Now!

Re: ULTRA GROUP BUY and GIVEAWAY! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

The Kontakt2 format (LPC) will be released on Saturday.
    (Kontakt2 discs are shipped with GIGA format.)

Re: ULTRA GROUP BUY and GIVEAWAY! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Counter
    Date: Oct -03-05
    Number of orders: 3
    Days left: 31 days

Thumbs up Re: ULTRA GROUP BUY and GIVEAWAY! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Hi Mr. Okawa!

Wonderful News!
    I have the Full LPC version for Giga3 and love it. Will there be any cross-grades available to the new Kontakt2 version? I love LPC but I'm not a big fan of Giga3 anymore (I hate to say). By the way, before Bruce comes in and pounds me , I don’t mean to diss Giga 3, Kontakt 2 is just my preferred method of working. A Kontakt 2 script should be able to add the slides

Thanks!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Brian, what do you use more, the distorted or the dry samples?

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Brian, what do you use more, the distorted or the dry samples?

jeffn1
    Dry - through Guitar Rig or Amplitube.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    Hi Mr. Okawa!

Wonderful News!
    I have the Full LPC version for Giga3 and love it. Will there be any cross-grades available to the new Kontakt version? I love LPC but I'm not a big fan of Giga3 anymore (I hate to say). If the new version is Kontakt, then a simple script for Kontakt 2 should provide the needed slides (after Kontakt 1.x import, if that is the current format).
    By the way, before Bruce comes in and pounds me , I don’t mean to diss Giga 3, Kontakt 2 is just my preferred method of working.

Thanks!

Hello Brian,

I am glad to hear you enjoy LPC.

The cross-grade is free except a shipping & handling fee.
    An e-mail including the details about the cross-grade will be sent to registered users in a couple of days.

Thank you

Akihito

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Blaske
    Let me get this straight... If you buy the Kontakt2 format of LPC, you also get Giga 3.0 programming?

Lee Blaske

Yes, both formats are included in the package.
    You don't need to buy the same library twice.

Akihito

Thumbs up Re: ULTRA GROUP BUY and GIVEAWAY! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Great news!!

I was looking forward getting those libraries for a while now !
    here's my chance !!

Yves

Counter
    Date: Oct -03-05
    Number of orders: 4
    Days left: 31 days

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast