• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where to post composer/music wanted ads?

Share/Bookmark

Where to post composer/music wanted ads?

I was browsing another site and someone posted an ad wanting a composer/music for a game.

Where can such ads be posted? Is this a fair question to ask here? If not, I can delete this post.

YBaCuO

Re: Where to post composer/music wanted ads?

They are all posted straight to my email

But seriously, I'm not sure if the moderators want a thousand "help wanted" postings. Although I have seen a few float through here. Maybe sites like craigslist, gigfinder or mandy serve this purpose better.

I was browsing another site and someone posted an ad wanting a composer/music for a game.
    Which site did you say that was? ;-)
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by YBaCuO

Where can such ads be posted? Is this a fair question to ask here? If not, I can delete this post.

YBaCuO
    Often those kinds of adds arent made. Strangely enoug, unlike all other positions in teh game industry - composers are seldomely sought out. Often because people always know someone, or because there simply are very few vacancies ever.

Go Back to forum