I just updated to RMX 1.5 and immediately tried to use the new Sage converter 1.5 to convert some Rex2 files. It seems that when you do the conversion, it is only converting 1 file within any given folder.
For example, I tried to convert a Drums on Demand disc. When I selected all of the .rx2 files within the first folder (ballad brushes_67), the Sage converter only converted 1 file out of about 16 in this particular folder. Then it lists the one file multiple times within Stylus RMX elements window. I also tried a different set of samples from another disc and the same thing happened. When I went back and used version 1.1 of the Sage converter, it seemed to work fine.
I'm using a G4 dual 1.25 ghz., OSX 10.42 (Tiger) w/2gb RAM.