• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi.

Smile Hi.

Hi everyone.....it seems that I've been out for a long time from here.
    I've had some problems and a flow of troubles with job and life. I hope this is a stable return in the community.
    It's something like "it's good to be at home"!
    nothing is forever

Re: Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco
    Hi everyone.....it seems that I've been out for a long time from here.
    I've had some problems and a flow of troubles with job and life. I hope this is a stable return in the community.
    It's something like "it's good to be at home"!
    good to have you back. I'm a pretty strong admirer of all your demo's.
    I hope everything is stabilised for you, whatever the hassles were.
    I wondered what happenned to you, suddenly you were not around. I made a couple of trips to your website, and it was still there, I just guessed you were taking time out for a while, or were just asorbed in some busy project.

I played a bit of your arrangement of Bach's Air from the Orchestral suite in D major, to a friend of mine on his computer, and in the first few seconds the words " That's Beautiful!" were heard from him.
    I also played the "Peace" composition of yours to a friend whose daughter was in a performing group that I played piano with, she wanted to hear it again - and just stood there and listened quietly and enjoyed it. Your music obviously made an impression on her.
    You've got a real gift for composing and arranging music using GPO. I hope we can hear some more of your work again.

best wishes,

Steve Martin

Hi Steve,
    good to have a welcome-back just from you.
    I'm glad about what you did with my compositions! I feel so strange when somebody living so far from me plays my music. It's a good sensation and makes me thing on how little is this world if someone so far seems to be so close to you.
    Thank you so much for your kindness.
    all the best
    nothing is forever

West Seneca, NY

Smile Re: Hi.

Fran ... France ... who? wha? who? huh? ... Maestro, is that you, Maestro? No, it can't be! Francesco, you are back and well and full of happiness I pray? Yes? No? Maybe so?
    If not, then I must take a trip to Italy and lift the spirits of the Maestro! How about a 40 minute timpani solo in Ab minor with a percussion dance sequence followed by a pizza bake off and your favorite bottle of vino? Eh? ... are you there?
    Geezzzzz, give a guy a slice and he wants the whole pie!
    Very happy and pleased to see your back. ... Now turn around so everyone can see your face!
    So, what's new in your musical world? Musically that is.

Decatur Illinois

Smile Re: Hi.

Welcome back Francesco. I hope that the road before you smoothes out. Great to have such an incredible talent back in our ranks. Now if you'll just stop making the rest of us look so bad with your incredible demos . Seriously though, It's been a weird year for me too. Now as I am emerging from divorce, health issues, and losing my job, I can say that, life does go on. And it can be more beautiful than ever. Keep family and friends close to your heart and do the right thing every day. It all seems to fall into place eventually. Best wishes!

Hi Eric,
    sooooo bad....I'm so sorry for your troubles...
    I was speaking about job problems...but the reason was that I had too much!
    till my nerves left me, and I stand for a while in a clinic....then I loose a very close friend of mine...cancer.
    I've had a cancer (1998), and I won....when you pass such an experience, everybody who has the same problem became like a brother...there is something very intimate that you share with that person, and there are no words to explain the feeling.So you can imagine my situation....Just comin'out from a "nerves-fall-down"...to a friend who is dieing by cancer.
    moreover there is life...family,childrens and my fight with a phone company (here in italy we have only 1 company which manage the cables all over the land) that won't to connect my phone line.....AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was always straight with the fees!!!
    So now i'm using internet from a recording studio where I use to work.
    In few words...that's it!
    PS.: keep your ear wide open....more demos are coming!!! ;-)))
    nothing is forever

Orcas Island

Hi Francesco,

It is so good to see you again on the forum. You have been through quite a lot lately. Our condolenses for the loss of your friend. Let us know what we can do to help.

Great to have you back. We all love your music and especially your expertise with GPO. Also, you have been so generous with your tips on how to get the most out of strings, etc. All of your demos have been very motivating factors for the people on this Forum.

We wish you well and hope your phone company will recognize you and connect you once again so that you can communicate with anyone, anywhere.

Have a wonderful day, Francesco.

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Howdy Francesco!

Great that you're back on the forum!

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend

My best to you,
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum