• Register
  • Help

Topic: Message for the Big Ape

Out of my Mind

Talking Message for the Big Ape

sponsored links

Hey Nick!

Got the second issue of the mag! Well done! (I especially like the thing about small fonts in your editor’s notes) .
    Lots of useful stuff in there! You guys all need this Mag – it rocks! Useful info, and very well written.
    I actually made a 32 stage filter envelope for the first time in K2– just for the hell of it – thought it would be good for kicks…it was…useful as well.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Message for the Big Ape

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it.

Agreed. It's a great magazine, Nick. I'm learning quite a bit. Thanks. The only software than I own for making music is Sibelius 2. Some day, when I can build a DAW and get some sampling software, I'll be armed with enough knowledge to make me at least dangerous.

"You can learn a lot from an ape."

Edit: The only improvement I can think of is the obvious...you need some type of scantily clad female..at least included in one of your sponsor's ads or something. If you can't afford to pay a model, we could just cut and paste some woman's body below Bruce's head of flowing long hair.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Go Back to forum