• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt Player hiding

Cool Kontakt Player hiding

Okay. I created a new file in DP, using a couple GPO instruments. All of a sudden the player is 'missing'. I think it closed. How do I open it back up? I tried saving the file and reopening, I tried quitting DP and opening and even restarting the computer. Is there an icon? I can't find it.

Regading my question from yesterday about opening an old DP file and loading GPO, I figured out a way that seems to work. I save the old file as a 'general midi' file, and then open it in DP 4.5 and I can load GPO.

Thanks for your help

Re: Kontakt Player hiding

Hi Maggie,

Check to see if the player window is just hidden by looking in the "Window" menu. If it is listed there, just select it and you are good to go. If it does not show up, select the "Mixing board" window, or press the "M" key while holding down the "Shift" key to open it.

In the "Mixing board", find your Garritan track. It will be listed at the top insert of the Garritan Instrument track in kind of a pink color on your mixing board. If it is not there, select the track from the list to the left. The track will appear

Double click on that pink name on the track insert. Your Player will magically appear.

Go Back to forum