• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan JAZZ & BIG BAND

Garritan JAZZ & BIG BAND

Sorry to be a pest but is the JABB still on schedule for release this month?

Re: Garritan JAZZ & BIG BAND

Many of us are just as impatiant as you. We really want this product!

Don't stop asking. I check the Garritan web page several times each day, and read this forum, hoping to get more information.

Orcas Island

The Jazz Big Band Library programming is finished and it is in the manufacture stage. We hope to be shipping by the end of the month.

We added so much more to this library than we originally thought thanks to the suggestions of many.

Thanks for your patience and I believe the wait will be worth it..

Gary Garritan

Dan and Gary,

Thanks for the info. Of course we appreciate the efforts to put in as much as possible in the product, and we accept the time needed to finish it. So don't get this wrong.

Still, I want to put my hands on it...

Gary avoided the shortcuts took the extra time and to make sure that it'll live up to the highest expectations. I wish more software developers (of all types) had this kind of attitude towards quality.

So, when you finally do get your hands on it, I'm sure you won't get any sleep for at least a week.
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer

I have no doubts whatsoever that all the waiting will have been completely worth it.
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

Go Back to forum