• Register
  • Help

Topic: Two copies of "PersonalOrchestraVST.dll"--which one?

Two copies of "PersonalOrchestraVST.dll"--which one?

Hmm, after using GPO with Sibelius for a few months I finally decided to try to learn Cubasis to fine-tune my outputs. I figured out that I needed to copy PersonalOrchestraVST.dll from the c:\Program Files\Garritan Personal Orchestra\VST folder into the Cubasis VST folder, which I did. That was a few days ago. Then today, I was rummaging around on my hard drive and found that in the c: root folder, there was another, more recent different copy of PersonalOrchestraVST.dll. The first copy is 19,612 kb and the Date Modified is "1/20/2004 6:13 PM". The second newer copy is 11,904 kb and is dated "6/3/2005 1:48 PM". Both files work in Cubasis just fine for me. I guess my question is, where did this second copy come from--did the July update put its new copy in the root c: folder, or are the two copies something of my own doing? Thanks for any help.

Re: Two copies of "PersonalOrchestraVST.dll"--which one?

The installer didn't put anything in any of my root folders, but I can tell you, that the latest update is dated 3-6(june)-2005 and is a 12.189.696 KB file.

Re: Two copies of "PersonalOrchestraVST.dll"--which one?

Cool, thanks a lot!

Go Back to forum