• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can all~you sample~developers post a link in this thread please!

Share/Bookmark

Can all~you sample~developers post a link in this thread please!

Simply, post a link to your site. I'd like to know of stuff I might be missing (maybe rare stuff) without having to look and search too hard. So if you know of some sample lib that's perhaps cool and/or rare post the link even if you aren't the developer (only good stuff please)

********You have one sentence to describe what you do, then a link. No discussion please trying to avoid clutter. Thanks!

Re: Can all~you sample~developers post a link in this thread please!

of course I am not a developer just a composer
    http://www.arturia.com/en/default.php Not many are talking about or have even mentioned Brass, but you should check it out it's going to be Killer!!

http://www.chineekong.com/index.htm They just released an amazing Ehru Violin it's so damn cheap and it's sounds fantastic(fun to play think Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon^_*(! they only other LIb that really had one was Ethno World2

Those are just two I don't see on these forums. I could list all the big guns but there posted on here multiple times. later.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Kid,

As you might or might not know, Northern Sounds is a forum financed by advertising. As such I believe that the moderators have frowned in the past on people posting links to commercial sample libraries and developers as being in all essence free advertising which is unfair to the many developers who pay good money for you to see that banner up there.

We're all guilty of posting a link here and there, but starting an actual thread requesting people to post links to various sample libraries might be going too far.

Nonetheless, if PaPa and the advertisers are cool about it, who am I to disagree?
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Ahhhh I see. Thanks Kays.... :-)

See, I was under the impression that it was 'cool' since people always talk about new libs they are~developing and such. But maybe all those guys are sponsors?

Although it would kinda be cool if "the powers that be" let all the little guys make their pitch in "one" post. You know, a one time deal. Most of their stuff doesn't seem like it's an overlap to what the "big dogs" got go'n on........... Otherwise, we need to lynch Thomas J. !!!!!! ;-)

"I think this shows how commercialized this forum has become. Our freedom of speech is nothing but a nice memory of the past. This forum used to be different."

Gee I wonder who would say such a thing?

Go Back to forum