• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need help ASAP!

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Need help ASAP!

Hi all,

I'm battling with rather strange bug or something.

I'm using Cello KS (string section) patch, and want it to play pizzicato. It worked well in the past, but now it's behaving strangle even though I haven't touch programming or anything like that. I'm not getting cello pizz sound as I'm used to from GPO, it's rather sounds like some bad GM cello pizz sound. And it's seem to only effecting the piece I'm working on. If I create new piece in Cubase (sx3), it's working there.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Need help ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1
    Hi all,

I'm battling with rather strange bug or something.

I'm using Cello KS (string section) patch, and want it to play pizzicato. It worked well in the past, but now it's behaving strangle even though I haven't touch programming or anything like that. I'm not getting cello pizz sound as I'm used to from GPO, it's rather sounds like some bad GM cello pizz sound. And it's seem to only effecting the piece I'm working on. If I create new piece in Cubase (sx3), it's working there.
    Some thoughts that might help.

Verify that your cello is assigned properly to the gpo instrument.

Remove the cello from the GPO player and then re-insert it. Don't know why, but I have had problems that were solved thusly.

Check for unintentional control changs on the channel. If it were Sonar, I would say check the event list.

Copy the entire piece to a new file. This also clears some trouble, but again, I have not the foggiest notion of why.

Richard

Re: Need help ASAP!

Problem solved - but still don't know the cause of it except that it was something in the #CC which was causing it.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Go Back to forum