• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Karl Garrett

Share/Bookmark

For Karl Garrett

Now that AES is over, have you had a chance to do the DP tutorial on "clippings" that is so needed in the DP community or have I missed seeing it somehwere?

Just thought I would remind you of the thread that produced your generous offering.

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Re: For Karl Garrett

Hi Jack and All,

I have not forgotten about my offer. Unfortunately we are in the process of moving after being at our current home now for over 30 years. This has become a very difficult and unpleasant task. . I should have my studio up and running by Thanksgiving, and will work on this and some others that I have in mind for everyone. I apologize for the delay.

Karl

Re: For Karl Garrett

Karl:

Don't envy your current move. That's a job for anyone and after 30 years, WOW!

We are patient and know that when you get settled, the "clipping tutorial" will fall into place one day.

Thanks Karl and I wish I lived closer so that I could lend a hand with your move.

Regards,

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum