• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: On the way...

Share/Bookmark

Wink On the way...

Hi all,
    This is my humble tribute to Gary and Frank (BelaD) for their beautiful libraries:
    GPO and DIVA (my first attemp).
    Thank you both!!

This is all GPO (for the orchestra) DIVA (for solo voice) and an angel choir.
    I hope you could enjoy it!

Best to you all,
    Roberto

On the way

Re: On the way...

Mama mia! That's beautiful, Rob. Very pretty blend of instruments and voices. Great job! Thanks.

Regards,

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Wow, Roberto -- this is... *gorgeous*!

My friend, I have listened to this over and over -- I do not have to say it is deeply moving and beautifully done.

Everyone will hear.

But I will say what I always say when I hear your work: More, Roberto; more, please! Much, much more!

David.
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

I'm truly impressed. Such a soft, inspirational touch. I love the work and want to hear more .

Thanks for sharing this with us.

RichR

Simply wonderful!

A perfect usage of Gpo and Diva… you blend both libraries with proficiency and grace.

It's always a pleasure to hear your compositions..

jeff

Smile Re: On the way...

It is always a pleasure to hear your comments, my friends!!

I am more that happy you like it!!!

I hope to post another "duet" soon with GPO and DIVA!!!

Best regards to you all!!!

Your friend,
    Roberto

Roberto,

I know that I'm always repeating myself but I have to as you consistently come up with such marvellous pieces. You have the sensitivity, the emotion, the touch.....just beautiful and inspiring (although I'm not a fan of Diva...much too much vibrato for my taste.....but Giovanni is a very different story )

I love the space that you give to the piano.....sometimes less is more. You just seem to be able take the music to the where the brain is expecting to meet it........ total harmony of music and mind and yet enough mystery to hold the interest.......I know what I mean!

There are qualified pros who would just love to be able to do what you do......

Frank

Roberto my new friend,
    This is marvellous... just awesome.

Bravissimo!
    Regards
    Jon
    England (On the warmest October 27th since records began)....

Another impressive work, very good!

Regards

Thumbs up Re: On the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    Roberto,

I know that I'm always repeating myself but I have to as you consistently come up with such marvellous pieces. You have the sensitivity, the emotion, the touch.....just beautiful and inspiring (although I'm not a fan of Diva...much too much vibrato for my taste.....but Giovanni is a very different story )

I love the space that you give to the piano.....sometimes less is more. You just seem to be able take the music to the where the brain is expecting to meet it........ total harmony of music and mind and yet enough mystery to hold the interest.......I know what I mean!

There are qualified pros who would just love to be able to do what you do......

Frank
    Hi Roberto,
    Frank told you things about Diva, Giovani (please only one "n", Hardy), your music and pros composer that I can't say better. I just agree and quote.

I will contact you soon to let you know more privately.

Ciao

Fabio

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast