• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday JohnnyP!

Orcas Island

Happy Birthday JohnnyP!

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JohnnyP.

JohnnyP received a nice birthday present from the forum with his new Mac!

Wishing you all the best. May you find good health, a permanent home (that's dry) and much success in your music.

Gary Garritan

Re: Happy Birthday JohnnyP!

I really pondered whether I should put my birthdate in my profile. OH Well. Hopefully I didn't put the year

Thanks again for the being the one to help pull things together!

Have a great birthday! And enjoy your new computer!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Enjoy your computer and post LOTS of demos!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Johnny!!!

Thanks Guys!

I spent my birthday mxing my frist 'Bollywood' Feature.

I've worked with foreign directors, crews, and productions companies, but this is. . . interesting (in a good way). I've always enjoyed the frustration of cross cultural experiences. The story is kinda like a broadway musical version of 'Rush Hour' and NONE of it is in english (they didn't tell me this when I booked the gig).

During a music video segment of the film, the director put his hand on my shoulder and asked me, 'So Jonathan, this is all probably greek and latin to you Huh!?' I replied, wanting to be diplomatic and keep my job, 'Hmmm maybe, but the production is really good! I can tap me foot to it.'

I've moved beyond hand gestures and repeating things slowly. If you saw the movie lost in translation... you'll get the idea.

A little shameless self promotion. I did some engineering (no composing) on the Life Time Movie, 'Torn Apart' with Tai Carre and it will Be Shown on the Life time Movie Network on Sunday October 30th at 9:15 EST.

Once I wrap this gig, I'll get to work on some demos! Yes my wife is already demanding cello pieces.

We are all so happy for you with your new Mac. When you get some time, send a few measures our way. Let us know what you are using with your Mac........AND, ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Happy Birthday Johnny P! Cool to see you at AES. Hope NYC has been treating you well!

Go Back to forum