• Register
  • Help

Topic: playing channel 2 on port 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Share/Bookmark

playing channel 2 on port 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

hey guys i can´t play de 2° channel whith my mid control on my giga port 1,2,3.....
    what should i do?

Re: playing channel 2 on port 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

You sound kind of lonely, so I'll answer you, even if I can not solve your problem.
    Please describe what is happening a little better. I assume you are trying to play with your controler, and you can not play on Ch.2 on any of the 1-8 ports.
    Do you have a sequencer running? Which one? Do you have a sample loaded on Ch2? Using the virtual piano in GS can you hear that sample? All other chanels are OK on all other ports?
    In your sequencer make sure that the track you are using for the sample loaded in GS on ch 2 the track is set to ch exactly the Bank and Patch of the same.
    To reduce the time to get help, please include what is in your system, a good description usually gets more help quicker.

Ted

only giga is running, i use sonar. i can play from sonar but, but without a sequencer i can´t!! if i click on the giga virtual piano i can hear, but if i play on my mid control i can´t, just play the channel 1!!

If you have no sequencer, then you must program your MIDI keyboard to send its output to channel 2. Hopefully, your MIDI controller manual can give you the instructions.

-JF

Go Back to forum