• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: seriously, JABB??

Share/Bookmark

seriously, JABB??

Does anyone on the planet have the first clue when:

A) some big band demos will be posted? (also, it would be really keen if you could post a drumset demo featuring a darn swing ride pattern--I think the "drumset demo" features one single ride cymbal hit!)

B) When this product will be, or is scheduled to be realeased?

As much as I appreciate the general avoidance of these questions by the production team, it would really be awesome if you could just go ahead and give an answer now.

As for the demos currently posted...I love you guys, I REALLY do...but dude...all I can say is, think about what we will need to use the library for and showcase that. Blended horns, swing ride patterns etc... Single note unison lines and arhythmic snare drum solos are not the way to go my brothers.

Please throw us a bone here.

Re: seriously, JABB??

Patience, Grasshopper, Patience!!

Jonny

PS: Sorry Gary, I beat you to it!
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

A) We're currently working on Big Band demos

B) As mentioned in a previous post there was a production glitch that caused a slight delay. The programming of Jazz and Big Band is complete, the printing is complete and we are awaiting the discs. I am hoping to ship this week or early next (and hopefully Murphy's law won't kick in again ).

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    A) We're currently working on Big Band demos

B) As mentioned in a previous post there was a production glitch that caused a slight delay. The programming of Jazz and Big Band is complete, the printing is complete and we are awaiting the discs. I am hoping to ship this week or early next (and hopefully Murphy's law won't kick in again ).

Gary Garritan
    Can you give me a UK delivery date to Ecetera Music Garry. I have my copy ordered with them and would like and idea of when

Thanks very much - I am sure it is well worth waiting for.
    Simon Rodwell UK

Thanks Gary, much appreesh.

POP!
    Styxx

I am about ready to pop as well, but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

Will we be notified before our cards are charged?

In the future, can we have the option to be charged immediately when we pre-order, instead of waiting for it to ship? This month is tight for me, and I'm watching every dime to keep the JABB money in my account.

Of course, once it arrives it won't matter that I'm broke this month, because I will not be eating, sleeping, or emerging from my studio for weeks.

Thanks,
    chris.

yeah, sleeping's expensive.

Yeah, seriously, JABB. I prefer, JAMM, or SLAM, or SPAM, or CRAB. Gary, I know your up to your elbows in woik but, can'tcha hear them crying outside your door? Ezz like, the kiddies at Christmas time who refuse to go to sleep thinking it will come sooner if "I just stay awake with me eyes open!"
    By the way ... I expected my copy of FLABB last month. Never came, so now I am a few pounds heavier! Nice, very nice. AND! The pot never boils when watched. YA KNOW WHY? 'Cause water boils faster with the top on the pot and the flame in the center not shoostingk out the sides, Darlingk.
    So, after all that Jive Cosmic Debris ... What's a JABB Hemingway?

Send when it's finished.
    No, wait ... send it now.
    No ... send ... no wait ... don't go to far to fast to soon!
    No, yes, no ... Easy now watch it now wait!
    Send, ah ... send the empty package with all the nice colorful graphics first if you must. Then, after the CD's are ready you can send them later.

No, wait ... wait ... Never mind.
    I'll have mine with a side of jelly.
    Styxx

Burglecutte: What about you meegosh, are you staying or going?

Meegosh: I'm staying.

Burglecutte: BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Come on men!

Go Back to forum