• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help I'm LOST!

Help I'm LOST!

ok, I am used to being bumbling, absent minded, and inept, but this is too far: some where on this forum there was an interesting discussion of vocal choir thingies for use in GPO, including discussion of vocaloid and mangus et alia....I CANT FIND THE THREAD - WHERE DID IT GO!

anybody remember the thread title, or which section (tips, technical, general, what not) for this discussion what I want to read more of?

or did I just imagine the whole thing?

Saku the dim

Re: Help I'm LOST!

Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Re: Help I'm LOST!

[QUOTE=Richard N.]Is it this one?

Thanks! Why couldnt I find it? WAIT dont answer that question, whimper....

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Help I'm LOST!

Welcome to the Forum Saku! There is a "Search" button in the tool bar at the top of each page of this forum. You can put in your query there next time you are looking (if you had not already tried). At any rate, don't be so hard on yourself! I do that enough for everyone.

Go Back to forum