• Register
  • Help

Topic: Metamorphosis Opinions?

Metamorphosis Opinions?

Especially now that RMX 1.5 has come out, I'd like some thoughts on metamorphosis from you guys. Is the content in this sorta redundant? I'm considering getting this, but I'm not sure if it's worth it considering how much content RMX 1.5 has on its own. I also own Liquid Grooves as well - if this matters in comparison.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Metamorphosis Opinions?

I like Metamorphosis a lot.
    There are a lot of tonal elements in it that are great starting points for new compositions and the more drumoriented stuff has a cool attitude and is a perfect example of creative sounddesign.
    From all the xpanders its the one that comes the closest to the core library but thats actually a very good thing in my book.
    One can never have enough cool grooves to play with!

Re: Metamorphosis Opinions?

I have all the current Expanders, plus a lot of REX imports. Metamorphosis definitely stands alone in its offering. Great tonal stuff, but not as much as I would like, and unique enough to be immediately identifiable unless you do some serious tweaking.

This is a lib that you will either love or not have a lot of use for, depending on exactly what genre you're working in. Very well constructed, I'd just like more of the individual elements broken down. But (for me,) a worthwhile purchase.
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Go Back to forum