• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB Pre-order question

Share/Bookmark

JABB Pre-order question

I have looked at my order information and did some searches of the forum and haven't been able to confirm or deny: has my credit card been charged for the pre-order already or not?

I don't remember anything during the process of pre-ordering that said that the charge would not be immediate, but have read some topics on the forum where some folks have implied that the charge happens when JABB ships.

I would just like clarification, please? (oh, yeah, and I'd LOVE for it to ship!!! )

Mark

Re: JABB Pre-order question

Bump it for the possible attention...

I'm pretty sure your card will be charged when the order ships. I think I saw that somewheres on the site. I pre ordered a while back and my card hasn't been charged yet.

Thanks, JMC...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoma2000
    I have looked at my order information and did some searches of the forum and haven't been able to confirm or deny: has my credit card been charged for the pre-order already or not?

I don't remember anything during the process of pre-ordering that said that the charge would not be immediate, but have read some topics on the forum where some folks have implied that the charge happens when JABB ships.

I would just like clarification, please? (oh, yeah, and I'd LOVE for it to ship!!! )

Mark
    It's illegal to charge before shipping an item. They do check to see if the credit is available and can "reserve" the funds to make sure the money (credit) is available, but you can clear up the card by cancelling your order (I'm sure you won't do that, though!). But no, you card shouldn't be charged until it ships.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoma2000

Mark
    No credit cards have been charged. What may have been implied is wrong and unlike other companies, it is our policy to NOT charge a card until we have your product in hand and it's about to ship. And we expect to start shipping either Friday or Monday.

Go Back to forum