All right, now I’m dangerous. I can create my own web pages at last!
I have posted a couple versions of GigaStudio Mastery tutorial demo on my page www.davidgovett.com
Check them out and let us know what you think. There is a huge one that includes an entire video lesson and its 40 Megs. There is a smaller one that is 7 Megs with lots of still shots from the actual tutorial. There is also a link to the Techsmith video codec, which you will need to run the video version, and for the full sale version. The small demo version is basically an electronic brochure. Both versions include links to every lesson that is included in the tutorial with screenshots and descriptions and running time for each lesson. The whole project is 6 hours and 10 min or so. You also get an 8-velocity set of DX waves from www.biggagiggas.com and a drum kit that I painstakingly created in a grueling 15 min recording session.
I don’t know exactly when orders will be taken but it should be any day now.

By the way, I am new to web creation and my site is a bit heavy on the graphics and has some redundant images that I will fix later. Not bad for a first attempt though
Take care
David Govett