• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vienna Symphonic Library Scripted Programs

Share/Bookmark

Vienna Symphonic Library Scripted Programs

As you might know, Kontakt 2 doesn´t only include a free 7 GB Vienna Symphonic Library orchestra, but also a powerful scripting language. Vienna Symphonic Library now incorporated the functionality of the Performance Tool (Legato, Repetition, and Alternation Mode) into Kontakt 2 programs for its entire Horizon Series.

Scripted Kontakt 2 programs are now available for all registered users of the Horizon Series libraries at the User Area of the Vienna Symphonic Library website at http://www.vsl.co.at/en-us/68/158/215.vsl

Best wishes from Vienna,
    Martin

Re: Vienna Symphonic Library Scripted Programs

Great news, Martin! Because I am a Kontakt user, I have long been leery of VSL as I thought I would not be able to get the most from the library. Sounds as though that's not the case any more.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for posting this here. I got the email also. Any chance you are working on scripts for the First Edition as well? This may have been asked and answered already--sorry if that's the case. I have severtal Horizon Libraries, so this is going to streamline things at least partly.

DS
    Damon Sink
    G5 Dual 2 GHz, P4 3.8GHz, Logic Pro 7, Digital Performer, EWQLSO Platinum Pro XP, VSL, Kontakt2, Finale

Yes, there are also scripted programs for Opus 1 and Opus 2.
    No, I'm afraid to say, the First Edition as well as the Pro Edition won't be available in Kontakt format.
    Cheers, Martin

This Rocks.!! .can wait to try them..bypass the perf.tool.. fianally..Thanks again..Rich

Is there any script that will be available to Kontakt 2 owners
    that currently don't own any other VSL products, other than the library that was included with Kontakt 2?

Thanks,

Tom

The library included with Kontakt 2 already has built in scripting for the instruments.

Go Back to forum