• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS 3 for sale !!

Share/Bookmark

GS 3 for sale !!

I give up ! After many months of trying to get this program to work, I am ready to sell it to someone. First $225.00 takes it.....
    Mint condition complete with cute wooden box !

LD

Re: GS 3 for sale !!

This is the full Orchestra version.....
    My email:
    ldg888@chartermi.net

Think it over again!
    Thousands of people using this program with no problems can not be wrong!
    If you bought it, you must love music. Don't give up, let us know what your problems are.The reward will be that you'll love GS.

Ted

Agreed! While relatively new to GS3 (having moved from HALion), I have so far found GS3 to be a pretty good package.

Ok, I have a hard time with the two "you'll regret it" responses. It's not about bashing GS3, it's about respecting the position of the person making the decision to sell.

When I had my Motif 7 I spent a year trying to get an acceptable piano out of it. I bought piano's and I tried to convert piano's. I ran soundcard tests on the audio engine to make sure there weren't any anomalies. Nothing worked. It wasn't as if I hadn't given it a real chance and it wasn't if I really wanted to get rid of the Mo7. It was a conclusion that I had sunk a reasonable enough time and money into the project without sufficient return on my investment. It was a conclusion that I would be better off investing my energies in another direction.

Giving up is hard enough. It comes with a loss of money and time at the end of a lot of work and frustration and nobody wants to do it. Believe it or not, GS3 is not a religion. Keeping it or selling it is a practical decision that an owner has the right to make based on their experiences. I believe that unless one is willing to hold the hand of the seller and do whatever is needed to get the seller's system up and running then one has nothing to say about the sale. If you think he should keep it, then give him your phone number and invest your time in getting his system up and running. Talk's cheap.

Giving up is painful enough without someone making you feel more miserable about it.

And BTW, I don't regret owning or selling the Mo7, frustrating as it was.

Ernie

Ernie has a point. One has to draw a line. LD is not "bashing". He never said anything to imply that the program is the trouble, he's just had enough of trying to make it work for him. Many have had issues, many have not. He's simply drawn his line. Let him be free of the trouble.

Belbin

ps...I'm not the guy buying it! Just so you know I have no ulterior motives here.

I also think ted's point is well put, contradictory as it may seem. Details on the problem would open up the possibility of forum users helping out. Much free and high quality tech support here on NSS.

Good day.

Belbin

Thank you all for your comments !! My GS3 has found a new home....
    I have version 2.5 running on two machines and this has been working well for several years with no crashes.
    What a nice bunch of people hanging out here !

LD

Sorrry ldg888 if I hurt your feelings. It never entered my mind that you are bashing GS (while of course you would have the right to do so). Simply wished for you to be as happy with 3.12 as I am. I think Rhytmics had the same idea. Also, I never said you'll regret your decision! Neither did Rhytmic! And I do not believe that either of us were disrespectfull in our post.
    Again, I took the trouble of commenting because I AM happy with my system.
    I hope the new owner of your 3.1 will be also happy.

Respectfully a hello to ohernie,

Ted

Go Back to forum