• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finale and GPO

Share/Bookmark

Finale and GPO

Hello and sorry to start it again,

and YES I did read those f*** manuals and all threads and still am kind of blockheaded:

Nearly everything works fine with the new Finale 2006 (German version). I can call instruments from the original GPO and they are playing. But only if I want to create a new sheet I have only the choice between the system synthesizer (smartmusic) and the restricted set of "Finale GPO" instruments. I cant get the full set of the GPO instruments.

Anybody out there who knows which file is missing ?

Hajo

PS: I am still waiting for GPOA and hope that there will be a classical guitar and some saxophones in there ;-)

Re: Finale and GPO

You need to installl the July 2005 update, available from Native Instrument website. This will not only update your GPO library (and install the famous "Notation" folder), but also create a new "GPO Full" set available from Finale's Setup Wizard.

R.

Re: Finale and GPO

Hello,

and thanks for the fast reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Piéchaud
    You need to installl the July 2005 update, available from Native Instrument website. This will not only update your GPO library (and install the famous "Notation" folder), but also create a new "GPO Full" set available from Finale's Setup Wizard.

R.
    You were of course right. I had installed the old update (15.mb) over the new one and thought .... Now I reloaded the file from Native Instruments and I am the proud owner of the 9. folder. And Finale works too.

I am getting old...
    Thanks again.

Hajo

Go Back to forum