• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB - registration issue

Unhappy JABB - registration issue

When I attempt to register JABB (with either method A or B), I get an error message in my Web browser:

Database Error

The current username, password or host was not accepted when the connection to the database was attempted to be established!
    Actually, I get the same error just going to http://www.nativeinstruments.de/ -- in six different Web browsers, and from four different originating points on the Internet. I presume the Native Instruments site is just down?
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

Re: JABB - registration issue

The NI site does appear to be down!

The same thing happened when the GPO group buy shipped in the summer

I can only suggest you keep trying - or wait until the rest of the US is asleep and try then.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Go Back to forum