• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wizards of Winter

Wizards of Winter

I love this, dunno if you've all seen it already but thought I'd share it anyway. Completely unrelated to GPO but still fun and musical

Wizards of Winter

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

Re: Wizards of Winter

I thank Heaven every single day that I have no neighbors.

Again this is OT, but has anyone caught Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert. I've seen them the past two years. What a show!!!

Donald W. Sorah
    Doctoral Teaching Assistant
    Florida State University
    Tallahassee, FL

Lost Rhapsody

That's really funny! And a great tune, too.

Along the same lines of "people with too much time on their hands who make funny internet videos", here's a great piece for any Lost fans, set to Weird Al's version of "Bohemian Rhapsody". Check it out... http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/272811 It probably won't make any sense if you don't watch Lost, but it's still worth hearing Weird Al's version of the tune!
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

That was awesome.... Seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen. And yes, they have way too much time. But hey, if you're going to spend your free time doing relatively useless crap, you might as well do somethign awesome like that...

Absolutely too funny. Yes, the neighbours must be tearing their hair out by the roots. I sent this link on to a bunch of friends who I KNOW will be decorating their houses differently this year.
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

Go Back to forum