• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Topic: Got me JABB today!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Thumbs up Got me JABB today!

    Pretty exciting and impressive looking! Now all I have to do is get me a DVD drive to install!
    Thanks Big time (or should I say "Big Band") Gary!
    Styxx

  2. #2

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Well I got JABB AND SONAR 5 today. I am pretty jazzed, but talk about taking too big a bite all at once. :-)
    //
    // Ars longa, vita brevis
    // http://edosbear.blogspot.com/
    //

  3. #3

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sharpe
    Well I got JABB AND SONAR 5 today. I am pretty jazzed, but talk about taking too big a bite all at once. :-)
    Be sure and come up for air every now and then!

    Tom

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    4,045

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Styxx,

    I just purchased an NEC 16x DVD burner from newegg.com for $40. This included shipping and tax!

    Jim

  5. #5
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Thumbs up Re: Got me JABB today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haydn
    Styxx,

    I just purchased an NEC 16x DVD burner from newegg.com for $40. This included shipping and tax!

    Jim
    Haydn, is that an external USB / Firewire drive or internal? Any software for it?
    Thanks loads for the information.
    Styxx

  6. #6

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hopkins
    Be sure and come up for air every now and then!

    Tom

    Well I think I am getting a handle on the whole thing, might actually have something I am willing to share with the world by then end of the weekend.

    (And I wiil try to remember to breath every once in a while :-) )
    //
    // Ars longa, vita brevis
    // http://edosbear.blogspot.com/
    //

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    4,045

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Styxx,

    That was for an internal drive. Haven't checked the external prices. I build my own systems so they have room for expansion so it's very rare if I use anything external.

    Jim

  8. #8
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haydn
    Styxx,

    That was for an internal drive. Haven't checked the external prices. I build my own systems so they have room for expansion so it's very rare if I use anything external.

    Jim
    Ahhhhh, excellent!
    Styxx

  9. #9

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Pretty exciting and impressive looking! Now all I have to do is get me a DVD drive to install!
    Thanks Big time (or should I say "Big Band") Gary!
    So, now, Styxx, I want to hear some cool sounds from the "Percussion Moderator" of this list. From all reports, the drum toys should be right up your alley.

    My guess is that you will pay more for an external DVD burner/player, but you probably already know this..........

    Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Got me JABB today!

    Oh, believe me I am dying to dig into this but unfortunately the wife says I have to wait till after the holiday season to purchase a DVD drive. The kids! What about Christmas for the kids!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •