I figure someone here might be able to help me with this. I recently signed up for the MusicSubmit.com promotion service. I know several people that use it and it's definitely legit, however, they want you to have a press release ready, as that is one of the things they submit all over. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to write about! I'm not touring, and I don't even play live - I have no new albums, EPs, or singles coming out (and haven't had any for months now), etc; basically I have NOTHING to write about. I've looked all over for press release templates but none of them really apply to my situation.

For a little bit of clarification into what I actually DO, I'm using this service to promote my original electronic music, which is in the style of The Crystal Method, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Cirrus, and other such artists. I have two albums out and I've done some work for music libraries, and I'm beginning work on a third album now. This isn't my career (as of yet) however so I really can't dedicate time to constantly releasing stuff.. which puts me in a very strange situation indeed.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance