• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday ZareOne

Share/Bookmark

Happy Birthday ZareOne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZareOne!

A Very Happy Birthday to ZareOne. May you have many good years ahead of happiness, prosperity and wonderful music!

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: Happy Birthday ZareOne

Thar be another birthday, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAREONE!
    Styxx

Re: Happy Birthday ZareOne

HAP PY
    BIRTH DAY
    ZAREONE!

RichR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you have a great birthday, ZareOne!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Smile Re: Happy Birthday ZareOne

HEY DANY, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It has been a pleausure to meet one of my fans!!!

I talk a long with Dany on messengers and I think he is a very kind and lovely person!!

I hope you will make success in the world of music!!

Bestregards,
    Roberto

WOW!!!

Thank you very much Gary, Seann, Rob, Styxx and RichR. You are very kind. I'm 24 years old now (maybe a third of my life has gone... ) But I hope to have a long life full of music.

I have spend a lot of time talking with Roberto, and yes... I must confess I am a fan of him I wish I could give such a feeling to my music. Rob, you are the one!!

I haven't entered too much in the forum these days, bu I see it's really hot with the release of JABB. I have listened to the demos, and... YOU DID IT AGAIN GARY AND TOM!!!! Sometimes I dream about GPOA (being awake, by the moment)

I am a little busy at this time, and will be out of my town for a couple of days, but I hope to start posting more often soon, because this forum is THE BEST (beacause of the people, of course) Hey Gary: How do you do to work in your products, give support to your customers and post in the forum??? Have you got a couple of clones working for you? (Gary1 goes to a meeting, while Gary2 is at NAMM, while Gary3 is sampling some horns, while...)

I have contacted a composition personal techer , so I hope you'll be listening to some compositions soon. If I don't post any, please put pressure on me!

Thanks again guys!

Go Back to forum