• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Sampler - includes Kirk Hunter SO

Share/Bookmark

New Sampler - includes Kirk Hunter SO

Has anyone else seen this new sampler from Yellow Tools?
    Technically it looks a peer of GS3 and Kontakt .... but does the world really need another format ?

http://www.yellowtools.us/cp21/cms/index.php?id=597

Not a bad intro price if you already own one of their products ... just for the KHSO library.

BUt then ... do I really need another pallete, another sampler (especially with Vienna Instruments) on thier way ?

Re: New Sampler - includes Kirk Hunter SO

They're only using a miniscule chunk (1 GB) of samples from KHSO. There may be a future VI that utilizes all of the 20+ GB in KHSO Emerald. For now, the only way to get that is in Gigastudio or Kontakt2 (which is shipping NOW).

Thanks
    Kirk

kirk any chance of special pricing for independence users? regardless can't wait to try these khso freebies.

I don't govern the pricing of any Yellow Tools products. Or do you mean something else?

Kirk

I mean since Independence comes with a few KH stuff, maybe even a small discount price offer for Independence users to get the full KHSO might be worth considering from your angle.

Oh, you mean a discount on the Giga or Kontakt versions of KHSO for those out there who might be using Independence??

Yes, that's the ticket.

PS Looking forward to the Chamber strings!

What about other samplers? I work with HALion 3, I want to buy KHS Emerald, and it comes in Kontakt 2 version. Does anyone know if HALion 3.1 can import this files? If so, will I loose any articulations or program control?

Go Back to forum