• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB installation with GPO Studio

JABB installation with GPO Studio

I receive my JABB libraries yesterday.

I install it and, using Sidelius and GPO Studio, I have selected the VSTplugins directory of GPO Studio (C:\Program Files\Garritan Personal Orchestra\Studio\VSTPlugins).
    At the end of installation and authorization procedure, I succeed to hear sounds of JABB instruments via the standalone Kontakt player.
    But, when I opened GPO Studio, I couldn't see any of JABB instruments, only the usual GPO instruments.
    What did I do wrong ? The VST installation seems so simple...
    The "Garritan JazzVST.dll" appears effectively in the VSTplugins directory.

Besides of this, the documentation mentions a "special notation version" of the Garritan JABB that I didn't see. Where is it located on the DVD ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Re: JABB installation with GPO Studio

GPO studio and JABB are not intended to and do not work together.Gary and Tom have confirmed that they are working on a JABB studio at the moment.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Re: JABB installation with GPO Studio

Hello Richard,

Thank you for answering.

How should I proceed to use JABB with Sibelius then ?

Is it possible or should I have to wait until this JABB Studio version is ready ?

Go Back to forum