• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bring Back the Ape!

Out of my Mind

Bring Back the Ape!

sponsored links

Nick, I hate to single you out in a public setting, but too bad.
    Please restore your ape avatar as soon as possible. Perhaps this is a bit strange, but I cling to that ape combined with your witty charm to retain what little sanity I have left. We may have already lost poor Ern, and it only gets worse from here (the coming apocalypse and all).
    That ape is part of my morning routine. I get up, check CNN, BBC, make some tea, and hang out on NS for a few while waking up. The synapses don’t begin to fire until I see a few good posts including one from the big ape (Hey, I mean it’s the 40 year olds version of reading the back of the cereal box while crunching away).
    I turn 40 a week from Friday and I’m not happy about it, so please restore the ape as it reminds me that there are people who are much older who can live with all the pain of getting old.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Bring Back the Ape!

Brian, everyone's avatar seems to be lost in the upgrade process for this forum. However, I must concur that Nick MUST keep the Ape avatar! My studio has Apes all over! Even a Jumangi lamp. Seriously ....

Re: Bring Back the Ape!

I didn't know my picture was gone, Brian! It obviously disappeared in the software change. I'll check what I can do.

Thanks for the good words, of course.

Well, I looked in my profile and the picture is still there. I edited the link back to where it was originally, and it doesn't stick. This new software version obviously has some quirks.

Go Back to forum