• Register
  • Help
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Topic: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

Share/Bookmark

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

Oh, so many new exciting Toys...

So Little $$...

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

Great news! I hardly know *any* other company that is able to produce one "I MUST HAVE THIS PRODUCT" after the other. Who else can say his customers cant wait to spend their money for ANY new product?

This is not only inspiring for musicians.

Thank you,
    Andreas

I'm in... God willing and my wallet doesn't catch fire again... lol.

The day I bought the GPO, power was out -- so I was holding my wallet in one hand while I tried to read the credit card in front of a candle, and...

etLux
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Librar

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Alan - Is this for real????? I see it expired 13 years ago.
    You caught me. You know how little us devs make Gary - been driving on expired plates for 13 years now.

The best of luck with the new release!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Librar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    You caught me. You know how little us devs make Gary - been driving on expired plates for 13 years now.
    What worries more than the expired plates is that you were driving on them years before you turned 16
    Trent P. McDonald

I have a feeling you should consider the Schermerhorn Symphony Hall in Nashville when it is done. It is going to be state of the art while still having the classical style. Including seats behind the orchestra and a ventilation system that is completely noiseless. Us orchestra fans here in Nashville are really looking forward to its completion.
    Jess Hendricks
    DMA Student and Teaching Asst in Music Theory/ Composition at the University of Miami
    Personal Website

Will this work with other sound libraries or only with GPO?

Hmmm,
    I wonder if this built on the Kontakt 2 convolution engine....

CH

That's it!

Garritan for president!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Reeves
    That's it!

Garritan for president!
    I second the nomination.

So. Gary. What are you going to do about these awful gas prices?

etLux
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum