• Register
  • Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Topic: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

Share/Bookmark

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

I am going to be SOOOO broke! Glad I finally got the kid out of the house...

Thumbs up Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

Gary has not only created new inovations for musicians with his developments, he also has single handily lowered the unemployment rate buy forcing all of us to secure a second job!

Thumbs up Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Librar

I have no idea how I will approach the wife for yet another purchase, but I'll figure out how to.

Gary, you continue to amaze...

-LFO
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Library

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Gary has not only created new inovations for musicians with his developments, he also has single handily lowered the unemployment rate buy forcing all of us to secure a second job!
    Yep - He will singlehandedly improve the national economy. THAT is what congress needed to do - just release a whole slew of innovative products that we can't live without.

Thanks Gary. Any idea when this will be released?

Jerry
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    I am going to be SOOOO broke! Glad I finally got the kid out of the house...
    If I had know I would have waited on my kid and bought these great toys first.....oh...wait........the kid is better.....the kid is better..... I keep repeating that to myself. The kid is better..... A..wait...is that a cry I hear. Another sleepless night!!!! .....the kid is better.....the kid is better............

Jose

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Librar

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Actually, second jobs would INCREASE unemployment rate...

Can we ask something, can we ask? can we ask?

Ok I'll ask...

Is it a stand alone? Or VST?
    Can we use multiple audio placement at once? Or is it one instance for each instruments / audio signal?
    Can we only route VST instruments or also audio files?

Wow... If you could put ANY audio signal.... imagine the possibilities...

Can we expect the usual great Pricing?

Thks!

aaagh poverty is knocking on the door.

Re: Garritan Libraries Announces "REAL SPACES" Multi-Positional Sampled Reverb Librar

Quote Originally Posted by efreitag
    Actually, second jobs would INCREASE unemployment rate...
    Not if you send your wife and kids to work!
    As for each and every one of us that are in need of greater finances to obtain these new advancements, it is time we start our own GPO Concert Recreational For Profit only Symphonic Laptop Orchestra! Charge outrageous ticket prices to our performances and thus put all our proceeds to one massive group buy!
    What? Are you crazy! What if my parents hear us? What would they think?
    I'll take six of everything you have and oh, yes, through in a couple of new T-shirts please and oh, yes, those Lama Pajama's and oh yes, some of that Hoggis doggie stuffs!

By the way, when are the GPO bumper stickers going to be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P
    Is it a stand alone? Or VST?
    Can we use multiple audio placement at once? Or is it one instance for each instruments / audio signal?
    Can we only route VST instruments or also audio files?
    If you could put ANY audio signal.... imagine the possibilities...
    More questions...where is the price point (within $200)?
    What is the CPU hit (within 5%)? How will that compare with 'Ambience'?
    What will the Dow be in 2006 (just kidding )

Sounds like a winner!

Go Back to forum