• Register
  • Help

Topic: M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 controller setup for JABB?

Share/Bookmark

M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 controller setup for JABB?

I've been trying without success to use the knobs and faders on my Keystation Pro to control the sounds in JABB, but none seem to work. For example, I have the Trumpet 1 samples loaded, and I am turning the B18 knob (which is sending cc18 control messages) but I hear no flutter/growl sound. Ditto for any other controller messages. Can these not be played live? Am I missing something here?

- Bob

Re: M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 controller setup for JABB?

Hey Man,

I have been trying to figure out every knob on this controller. I got it ... love it... but I am really trying to optimize what every button, knob, and fader does on this thing. Sometimes I hear changes made in my setup I dont want and cant get rid of..... The manual for this thing absolutley one hundred percent positively sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have some sort of cheat sheet you use or know of an any good source to really optimize this thing... I just love the feel of it. I use it with DP, Reason, GPO, Ptools. Even if you know of some web thing I would love to hear it

Does the M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 transmit after touch?

Hi ALL,
    I have a similar problem. I have been trying to assign Aftertouch to a fader but no results at all. Anybody can help us to put the Keystation Pro 88 working to control expresion??? Sorry for the english!!!.

Montxo
    Spain

If the Pro 88 is like many other M-Audio keyboards you need to assign cc131 to a slider. The keyboard will then send Aftertouch data from that slider.

Tom

Hi TOM,
    yes, I have assigned 131 to a slider and now I have control over the aftertouch. I also have assigned CC17 to another slider to control vibrato speed.

THANKS.

Go Back to forum