• Register
  • Help

Topic: Places that build Gigasamplers in LA?

Share/Bookmark

Places that build Gigasamplers in LA?

Hello

My gigasampler is dead and the place that built it doesn't do it anymore, so I don't know where to start. Does anyone know a good computer store that builds these in or around Los Angeles? I'm not looking for a super high end system, just one that will work and will be supported.

thanks,
    Jon

Re: Places that build Gigasamplers in LA?

Why does it have to be in LA. There's are lots of very good PC builders for audio machines that do business on the internet and they support what they build and ship it out to you for very little extra money. I personally used PCAUDIOLABS. They built me a great machine and provide 3 year warranty on everything in the machine and also 3 years of free support. They know their stuff over there. I really enjoyed working with them. I changed components of my system for weeks before approving it to be built and they never failed to just keep helping me make up my mind. I couldn't be happier with their performance as a company.

There are, of course, other good companies making great audio machines.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaster
    Hello

My gigasampler is dead and the place that built it doesn't do it anymore, so I don't know where to start. Does anyone know a good computer store that builds these in or around Los Angeles? I'm not looking for a super high end system, just one that will work and will be supported.

thanks,
    Jon
    Do you mean Gigasampler or are you referring to GigaStudio? I ask, because I think that trying to get a GigaSampler is ultimately going to be a lost cause because most people have upgraded to GS 2.5 or GS3.

If you want to get a GS3 machine then there are people on this forum who build them. Alternatively you could try a turnkey system like Carillon.

D

I don't know what I need if it's not called a gigsampler anymore. The pc that ran gigastudio is dead. I need a new pc to run gigastudio 2.0, or whatever updated version i need to get because no one uses it anymore. I'd like it to be in LA, because I had a lot of problems with my last PC, and it'd be a huge pain to have to ship the thing back and forth for tech support. I need to be able to drive it places. Does PCaudiolabs have tech support around LA?

thanks,
    Jon

Jack Conrad/Canyon Computers, Hollywood, CA (323) 465 1261

Go Back to forum