• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Time To Join Together!

Share/Bookmark

Time To Join Together!

In these troubled times, the value of community is more important than ever before. On a regular basis we have shared laughter and tears; now the time has come to work together as a group, using our unique talents, to give the gift of music in celebration of Dec. 13th, Cliche Day. This challenge is greater than any we have yet faced. If we believe in ourselves, and put our shoulders to the wheel, we will succeed. Let us make this a day that will live in infamy!

Re: Time To Join Together!

I agree. Let's put our noses to the grindstone and pull together as a team. All for one and one for all for divided we fall, but united we stand!! All it will take is a little elbow grease. We all know that many hands make light work. Yes, it will take time but better late than never and the time is now. All you need is love.

Just to think that yesterday we were at the edge of a clif... Today, proudly, we take a step forward!

Let's give it the ol' college try.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Yes, we must all bear this burden and pass the torch. The only thing to fear is fear itself. We shall bear any burden, make any sacrifice, to make sure that our dream does not die. We will know we have won when the birds come home or hell freezes over - but it aint over until the fat lady sings. But, in the end, no news is good news. While you can't teach an old dog new tricks, you CAN lead a horse to water - you just can't make him drink. The time is now. Here today, gone tommorow.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Let's not put off till tomorrow what we could get done today! This day will be as easy as pie! After all, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how play the game, there's always a glimmer of hope, just keep your fingers crossed and look toward the light at the end of tunnel. Life is a bowl of cherries, and this day will be a piece of cake. It's really a no-brainer...

How'd I do?
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    How'd I do?
    Better than some, not as good as others.Your work is both good and original, but the part that is good is not original and the part that is original is not good.

This is Fun

21 of 12
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart

Good call, Brian Well, I guess I'll keep my nose to the grindstone . . . time is money . . . who wants to sweeten the pot? Shall we up the ante or whipe the slate clean?

Ok, it doesn't make much sense, but they're cliches. Mind over matter!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin

Yea, you're doing fine. Just keep both feet on the ground and both oars in the water and...STOP ME STOP ME....AHAHAHAHAH

You're swimmin' with the sharks . . .

Don't get in the red
    Sean Patrick Hannifin

Go Back to forum