• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Chamber Strings Pre-Release Sale NOW

Share/Bookmark

Chamber Strings Pre-Release Sale NOW

www.kirkhunterstudios.com

Chamber Strings are getting close to completion, and since so many asked to get a pre-release sale going, I decided to put one up.

ETS (Estimated time of shipping):
    Kontakt 2 version - Dec 20
    Giga - Dec 26

Best Regards,
    Kirk

Re: Chamber Strings Pre-Release Sale NOW

Will there be a demo/demos before the prerelease sale ends to at least hear how it sounds like?

Quote Originally Posted by panzerD
    Will there be a demo/demos before the prerelease sale ends to at least hear how it sounds like?
    Yes, I'll be doing some demos in the next few days.

And don't forget that purchasing KHSO Emerald during this month entitles you to a free disk of most of the Chamber Violins. This free disk ships NOW along with with the purchase of KHSO Emerald.

Best Regards,
    Kirk Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    ETS (Estimated time of shipping):Giga - Dec 26
    Great news! Thanks Kirk!

Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Yes, I'll be doing some demos in the next few days.

And don't forget that purchasing KHSO Emerald during this month entitles you to a free disk of most of the Chamber Violins. This free disk ships NOW along with with the purchase of KHSO Emerald.

Best Regards,
    Kirk Hunter
    Is there a bundle price for ordering both Emerald and the complete Chamber Strings together?

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    Is there a bundle price for ordering both Emerald and the complete Chamber Strings together?
    Maybe in the future. But since both libraries are already at sale prices, and are already low-priced even at their regular prices, it seems a bit premature to do something like that just yet. But it's not impossible.

Thanks,
    Kirk

Hi Kirk, what's the estimated size of the chamber strings btw?

Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

www.kirkhunterstudios.com

Chamber Strings are getting close to completion, and since so many asked to get a pre-release sale going, I decided to put one up.

ETS (Estimated time of shipping):
    Kontakt 2 version - Dec 20
    Giga - Dec 26

Best Regards,
    Kirk
    Here goes all my christmas money. You got me. But don´t tell my wife or I can use the chamber strings to compose a divorce menuett

And please no word to my friends from the SLAA (Sample library Addicts Anonymous).......

Woow I received the chamber violins demo disk today too! Thanks so much! I have ordered it one or two days ago too actually hehe

It indeed sounds very beautiful and charming. The NV soft patches are a killer! I enjoy the Esp patches too, remind me of the lush and heavy vibrato of the virtuoso strings, which I always consider to be a "trademark" of KH's strings!

Can't wait to get the full library!

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by FrozeN
    Woow I received the chamber violins demo disk today too! Thanks so much! I have ordered it one or two days ago too actually hehe
    It indeed sounds very beautiful and charming. The NV soft patches are a killer! I enjoy the Esp patches too, remind me of the lush and heavy vibrato of the virtuoso strings, which I always consider to be a "trademark" of KH's strings!
    Can't wait to get the full library!
    Frankie
    I got mine too... $249, Emerald, free chamber violins, and it arrived in a couple days. Anyone who isn't taking advantage of this kind of steal-deal is going to kick themselves later. This is a total no-brainer.

Now to win the lottery, or find another donor old office computer to replace my P3 that just got toasted. The frustration of not being able to use these great sounds is driving me bonkers!

Go Back to forum