• Register
  • Help

Topic: Fully functional 2 octave demo Hybrid Pianos available

Share/Bookmark

Arrow Fully functional 2 octave demo Hybrid Pianos available

To let you evaluate the Hybrid Pianos on your own sampler (which IS actually the only way to really get to know a new sample lib) we created playable demo instrument files for GigaStudio3 and Kontakt2. They are both limited to the middle 2 full octaves plus all C's. They offer the 20 velocity layers and the full 24 bits wavefiles that are exactly the same as in the full versions.

You can find the demo instruments, details about the features of the demos, the product manuals, the IR and GPulse content notes and all the download links here: HYBRID PLAYABLE DEMO FILES

The Playable Kontakt demo file is a fully functionial K2 multi which includes a fully operational HolyGrail Add-On demo version besides 5 special scripts. The Kontakt Demo Instrument is using Hybrid Piano Nr. 2. The Giga demo is similar but uses Hybrid Nr.1 instead.

Both files are approx. 400 MB archives and expand to almost 1 GB of data.

Enjoy!
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: Fully functional 2 octave demo Hybrid Pianos available

Thanks for doing this Michiel. I agree it is the only way to see if it is a worthwhile aquisition.
    Will download it when I get a spare moment

Mal

Just tried the demo in GS3...I'm impressed! Beautiful sound, and your libaries keep getting better.
    Pleased to see Emperor sustain and pedal down included :-)

You keep coming up with these great libraries Michiel :-)

Mal

Thank you for taking the time to try this out. And I´m glad you like them...!
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Post
    Thank you for taking the time to try this out. And I´m glad you like them...!

Just placed an order Michiel

all the best for Xmas :-)

Mal

Go Back to forum